The combination of Legrand and CP Electronics products makes it possible to offer a complete lighting management solution for every building, every space and every light source. CP Electronics is the market leader in lighting management in the United Kingdom and has been part of the Legrand group since 2016.
The PIR detector reacts to the movement of heat from a body. It is well suited for small rooms.
The high-frequency detectors have a long range and are very sensitive to movement. They are able to detect through glass and other thin materials. HF detectors can therefore be mounted out of sight, for example above a false ceiling. It is also possible to detect movements outside the room.
PRESENCE AND ABSENCE DETECTION
Sensors automatically turn on the light when someone enters a room. And the light turns off automatically when the person leaves the room.
The lighting must be switched on with a switch. Once everyone has left the room, the light automatically turns off.
Constant brightness with presence/absence detection
All sensors have a photocell that measures the illumination level and reduces or switches off the light if necessary.
No one is present, sufficient daylight, lights off.
Someone is present, sufficient daylight, lights off.
Someone is present, insufficient daylight, reduced lights.
Someone's there, no daylight, lights on.
No one's around, no daylight, lights out
PIR PRESENCE AND ABSENCE DETECTORS
CP ELECTRONICS SENSORS
All CP Electronics detectors can be adjusted with a remote control.
With a user remote control it is possible to temporarily force other settings, for example to adapt the light intensity.
HF PRESENCE AND ABSENCE DETECTORS
High-frequency detectors that are highly sensitive and react to any movement of objects. Also works through glass, thin walls and false ceilings. Detection sensitivity can be adjusted.
An-10® WIRELESS LIGHTING MANAGEMENT
An-10® uses reliable wireless hybrid mesh communication with a 968 MHz carrier wave. In an ideal open space, the communication distance can be up to 100 metres. In a building and depending on the type of construction, this can be up to about 30 metres. An-10® facilitates the installation of a lighting control system.
- The detectors can be combined very simply
- Each detector serves as a switch or dimmer for its own armatures.
- For example, in the case of installing or removing partitions, the association can be easily changed using a remote control.
- Suitable for both small and large spaces or buildings
EASE OF INSTALLATION
- Radio communication between the detectors passes through glass, walls, floors, etc.
- Quick to install because no communication wiring between the detectors is required.
- The load can be switched directly by the detectors or by a relay.
- An-10 doesn't need a CPU.
- All An-10 detectors operate autonomously and in mutual collaboration.
- Very suitable for historical buildings.
- Programming is done via an infrared remote control.
- Easy reprogramming in case of renovation.